It Builds Character

Friday, February 22, 2008

4 going on 14

The other night, I took the girls to swimming lessons. Lauren goes from 6-6:30 and Catherine's lessons are from 6:35-7:20. As Lauren and I were sitting in the bleachers, watching Catherine swim, Lauren was playing with my cell phone. She likes to press all the numbers, and she has figured out which button to push to activate the camera. She was having a good time taking pictures of the pool, her feet, my purse, my sweater, basically anything she saw. Then she started taking pictures of me, but she was standing right next to me, so they were all VERY close up. She took one of my nose that was so close up, that it was only my nostril.

"Nice," I said.

She looked at it and said, "This one is SO going on the Internet!"

8 Comments:

  • I love her. When are you sharing her blog address? Snort.

    By Blogger Undercover Mutha, at February 22, 2008 10:55 PM  

  • So where's the photo?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 22, 2008 11:02 PM  

  • What Shawkey said.
    I think we bloggers may be creating a generation of little monsters.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 23, 2008 1:32 PM  

  • UM - Yes, she is somethin', isn't she? If I didn't have such a crappy memory, I could do a whole blog completely on the funny/sweet/goofy things she says. Unfortunately, every time she says something funny/sweet/goofy, I try to remember it so I can post it, but then 5 minutes later, it's been completely erased from my memory.

    Sharkey and Susie - You both really want to see a picture of my nostril? Really? Wow, that's sad.

    Susie - Yes, sometimes I think we are. But sometimes I think they need to watch themselves more than we ever had to as kids. Grades are available online, they can end up on You Tube doing stupid things that will get them busted, etc. Pros and cons to everything, I guess.

    By Blogger Character Builder, at February 23, 2008 4:40 PM  

  • Hahahaaha!! Niiiiice. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at February 24, 2008 9:37 AM  

  • She knows how much I love silly pictures of her mommy :)

    By Blogger mama biscuit, at February 24, 2008 2:13 PM  

  • Oh so is this the kind of stuff I have to look forward to with my Niece?!? Great. I can't wait to see what she puts online in regards to me. Heh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 25, 2008 1:17 AM  

  • CK - Yeah, isn't it? She is a total goof!

    Tysgirl - Maybe I'll check my phone to see if the picture got saved. If it did, maybe I'll send it to you. You lucky girl you!

    Q - Yep, just a matter of time. But you're her aunt, so I think you're safe. But tell your brother & SIL to watch it!

    By Blogger Character Builder, at February 26, 2008 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home