It Builds Character

Friday, May 05, 2006

Have you ever seen anything like this before?

As I was clicking around the internet tonight, I decided to check out the St. Paul Pioneer Press. I came across this article, and was flabbergasted by the size of the shoes and the difference in the size of the men. The photo looks like it was Photoshopped or something. I've actually seen this guy in Rochester--in Wal-Mart, I think. You don't mistake this man for someone else. It's the type of situation where you know that it's rude to stare, but man! The dude's huge! And not just his body, but his head alone must weigh 20 pounds! I bet he's grateful for this shoemaker!

*********************************

In my last post, where I talked about the Kenny Rogers/Chris Cagle concert that I had tickets to, I forgot to mention a funny little tidbit. You know the Kenny Rogers song called "Lucille?" That line that goes:

You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille
With four hungry children and a crop in the field

Replace "four hungry children" with "four hundred children," and that is what I thought the line was when I was a kid. No wonder she left him.

3 Comments:

  • Holy crap, that dude's tall. I wish the article had said how tall the shoemaker is.

    Oh, and I think I recall making fun of you for singing those words wrong.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 06, 2006 9:11 AM  

  • Wasn't it something like "four hundred children and a crotch that won't heal"?
    Lucy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 11, 2006 11:13 PM  

  • THAT'S ONE BIG A$$ DUDE!!! Kenny Rogers only good thing he ever did was open those chicken restaurants that all closed down because Col. Sanders put a hit out on him...

    By Blogger JP, at May 19, 2006 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home