It Builds Character

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's been a while

So it's been a while since I've posted. The reason is simply that I've been busy, but at the same time, I really don't have anything to report. Nothing eventful has happened lately, but I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing. Here's a very boring report of what has been going on lately:

I was sick on Monday. It just came out of nowhere while I was in the shower. So I didn't go into work that day. I just slept and layed around. Not a bad deal, since I was feeling better around 11am.

We did our taxes. I hate Minnesota.

My 2 bosses are in Boulder, CO tomorrow and Friday for meetings, so guess who's taking both days off?!? Yep, me! Thursday, I'll send the kids to daycare and have the whole. darn. day. to myself!!! When is the last time this happened? I really can't remember back that far. There have been days where I've had a couple of hours to myself, but a whole day? What will I do with myself? The dilemma is this: Should I be productive and take advantage of the absence of the kids and get something done? Or should I just lay around and bask in the silence? What to do, what to do. Then Friday, I'll keep the kids home with me (they're on Spring Break). I'm not sure what exciting things we'll do. I was thinking that maybe I'll bring them to my office since they've never seen it. I know, it doesn't sound very exciting, and why would I want to go into the office on my day off? But I work on the 32nd floor in an office building in downtown Minneapolis, and I think they'd really get a kick out of seeing all the skyscrapers and the view from my office. Plus, it fits my budget.

I think the weather is supposed to be decent the next few days. Here in Minnesota, that means that it'll be around 50 degrees, and people will be outside without jackets. It's practically a heat wave!

Hopefully over the next few days, something exciting will happen, or maybe one of the kids will say something worth reporting. If that happens, you'll be the first to know.

This photo has nothing to do with today's post, but I just love the little feet in the cute, way-too-big sandals. What sweet feet!


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home